It’s my the first Blogger Award post of 2020! It’s my first blogger award of the decade as well! I’m incredibly excited of course, so I’d like to take the time to thank Keiko for tagging me. I un-apologetically love being tagged in things so this was super exciting!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts About Me
- I am a fraternal twin. My twin is nearly a foot taller then me and completely different in appearance.
- The most impulsive driven thing I’ve done is fly to New York for a day to see SKY-HI at Sound of Brazil in 2017, and fly back the morning after and go to work in Chicago. I regret nothing.
- My off-line hobby is collecting decorative masking tapes to decorate my journal. I have two bins of tape that I use daily to border pages or add in pictures.
What are your favorite types of posts to write?
This one is kinda tough since I continuously change what I post when. I’ve also been playing a lot with style and length to see what happens. Looking to my future, I think I’m going to have a lot of fun writing my Visual Kei&Anime series. I have one coming up soon that I hope people enjoy!
Which anime has surprised you this season?
If I had to pick one, it’d probably be “Koitsuru Asteroid”. I don’t typically enjoy CGDCT type anime, but the combination of geology and astronomy, two classes I actually liked in high school, has been fun to watch. It’s a lot easier on my soul and I find it really heartwarming.
If you had a mutation that could be anything, what would it be?
Probably something simple like heterochromia iridum or heterochromia iridis, which is when your eyes are two different colors partly or fully. This is mostly because I loved how David Bowie looked (although he technically doesn’t have hetrochromia…). It’s somewhat more subtle then people expect, but still fun.
If you had the ability to read people’s minds, what would you do?
I probably wouldn’t do much with it honestly. I barely can stand my own thoughts, dealing with reading other’s would be the worst. About the only positive would being reading baby’s minds to figure out why they’re crying, or my students to make sure they actually understand the material in class.
What is your worst fear?
I don’t have like any major fears (spiders, insects, heights, etc). So it’s rather I fear the answer to a question that’s very specific to me and my circumstances. I don’t feel the need to elaborate further on that. Sorry to drop that and then not answer fully.
(funny/inside joke thing) How’s it going?
When did you first get into blogging?
If you could switch blogging schedules with any other blogger, who would you switch with?
Which do you prefer, the original material or adaptations of said story? (example: I prefer the live action of “The Antique” over the original manga.)
What would you do if you were transported in the last fictional world you watched/played?
Best Posts of Mine
I’m going to plug two of my favorite posts that I had fun writing and are fairly well received. To this day “Fraternal Twins in Anime and Manga – The Two Best Sets of Twins”, and “Flower – Elegance in Bloom”.
So we’ve reached the end of this award post, so I hope was an interesting post! I’m looking forward to reading people’s responses and seeing more of this tag coming around!